List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-3.96 patches ?
From:       Michael Pyne <michael.pyne () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2007-11-26 21:28:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 26 November 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 26.11.07 12:38:55, Nathan Aubrey wrote:
> > What about contributed patches?
>
> Also there are patches from the packagers of various distributors, those
> usually are kept together with the package metadata.

Just to overspecify: KDE does not maintain patches from distribution
packagers.  If you want to see what patches Red Hat applies to their KDE, you
would need to consult the Red Hat source RPMs.  Likewise for Debian, Ubuntu,
Gentoo, etc.

Overtimes these are attached to KDE bug reports and thereby eventually make it
into our code base.  But we don't track what patches are applied by each
distro.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne