List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Feedback KDE4 (0)
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?F=E1bio_Firmo?=" <fabio.a.firmo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-24 0:03:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I don't know if this is the place to comment this, but talking about the
digital clock... What happened with the previous style? Now the it has only
the plain style, wich was implemented not a long time ago and setted by
default, but i liked very much the older style (with a "line" in the middle,
resemble the airport panels numbes)

And I was planning to come tomorrow by the Krush because of an annoying bug
in Dolphin but let me report it now. With 2 or 3 clicks in the places (home,
root, trash, network) the app crashes. This is a so obvious and annoying
that I think it only happens to me. Can anyone confirm that it is working in
other machines? The bt is at http://pastebin.ca/795303