List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdepimlibs and gpgme
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-10-29 12:07:51

Hi,

Since some times, each time, I update kdepimlibs, I get the following error
(on either a kubuntun 7.10 or a debian/testing) :

CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
and cmake can not find them.
Please set the following variables:
_gpgme_pth_lib

I have tried to :
 - remove all gpgme related variables in the CMakeCache.txt
 - remove the CMakeCache.txt
 - remove the build dir

Then I was able to build kdepimlibs fine, but at next update the error comes
back :( Am I the only one with the problem ? Or/and is there a final fix to
that error ?

--
Cyrille Berger