List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4: kdesupport problem with CLucene
From:       "Greg Martyn" <greg.martyn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-26 0:15:23

I'm having the same problem with Fedora RPMs.

The Fedora 7 rpm puts clucene-config.h in:
/usr/include/CLucene/clucene-config.h

.. but that's not part of the TRIAL_LIBRARY_PATHS that kdesupport/
[soprano | strigi] /cmake/modules/FindCLucene.cmake looks for.

After building clucene from the sf.net source, the ccmake kdesupport works fine.

greg