List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Pop up dialog script for commands.
From:       "Peter Fawcett" <peter.fawcett () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-24 8:40:22

I wrote a script called xp that pops up a dialog and presents its
output. You could include it in the next release of KDE if you want.
Attached is the script.
I suggest placing it in the same directory as kdialog so that the same
people who can access kdialog can access the script, or, more
importantly, those who can't use kdialog shouldn't have access to the
script for ease.

["xp" (application/octet-stream)]