List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Developer vCards
From:       Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas <me () guillermoamaral ! com>
Date:       2007-10-14 17:14:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

  I took the liberty of making a vCard version of all the current KDE
developers in the SVN Account list, it makes KDE development all the more
enjoyable when working with KMail.

  I have *not* shared it since some might have privacy concerns, I don't think
it's a big deal since the SVN Account list is already available to anyone.

  I don't know if something like this already exists but if anybody is
interested, I could post it on my server or we could keep it in the SVN so
everybody can mess with it. :-)

Cheers,
gamaral

--
Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas (gamaral)
  Free/Libre/Open-Source Software Advocate

TRUST CONTENT *ONLY* IF ACCOMPANIED BY A VALID SIGNATURE.      [0x5D297B74]