List:       kde-devel
Subject:    no makefiles generated in kdelibs
From:       "koos vriezen" <koos.vriezen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-11 20:23:05

Hi,

Up until two weeks ago, I managed to build kde4 by sourcing this file

export QTDIR=/home/koos/doc/projects/kde/qt4
export KDEDIR=/home/koos/doc/projects/kde/kde4
export KDEDIRS=$KDEDIR
export KDE_BUILD=$KDEDIR
export DBUSDIR=$KDEDIR
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$KDEDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$DBUSDIR/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig
export PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$KDEDIR/bin:$PATH

echo cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$KDEDIR -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=0
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release
/home/koos/doc/projects/kde-svn/kde/trunk/kdeXxx

where the last line is for copy/pasting and adjusting the module I'm
compiling out of the source tree.

Strangely the svn from today runs the cmake fine, some optional
packages missing, but no Makefiles are generated. My cmake is 2.4.7-1,
37Gb free on this partition. Only oddity is that it's all run in a
32-bit chroot (so for Qt, I must tell it to compile ia-32 as it seem
to preference the /proc/cpuinfo over the gcc capabilities.
file $QTDIRlib/libQtCore.so.4.3.2: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, Intel
80386, version 1 (SYSV), not stripped
kdesupport had no problems AFAICS.

Anyhow, what's wrong in my case?

Br