List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror blocking due to NS Plugins
From:       Petri =?iso-8859-1?q?Damst=E9n?= <petri.damsten () iki ! fi>
Date:       2007-09-26 9:00:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 10:31:47 koos vriezen wrote:
> Have you any statistics on this. My feeling is that the average user
> does know about top, ps and kill. Even a significant percentage knows
> how to write these utils.
>
> And there are the specialized linux boxes that could have
> non-technical users. But then they probably don't browse p*rn site (or
> else why is the original report kept so vague that it's impossible to
> reproduce this in any way).

For example selecting any message from Finnish conversation site.:
http://keskustelu.suomi24.fi/show.fcgi?category=115;conference=4500000000001609;posting=22000000029365336
will halt konqueror.

And average desktop users should not have to know anything like top, ps,
kill...

Distro: AMD64 Kubuntu

Petri

--
.sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efiL