List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: anonymous SVN down?
From:       Ian Wadham <ianw2 () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-09-24 4:12:37

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:48 am, Joshua J. Berry wrote:
> anonsvn seems to be currently refusing connections for me:
>
> svn: Can't connect to host 'anonsvn.kde.org': Connection refused
>
> I'll give it another try in 10 minutes or so, but right now it looks like
> it's down.

Still down for me too - about four hours later.
Also I have not been able to connect to WebSVN for several days,
since Friday I think.  What is going on?  I would like to update qt-copy
and KDE libs from anonsvn before I catch up with my module's
latest changes in KDE 4 and start investigating a problem in my app.

Cheers, Ian W.