El Jueves, 20 de Septiembre de 2007, Thiago Macieira escribió: > If it fixes the problem for you too, I'll apply it. I've been testing the patch and it works so far: it stops giving me the error when configuring the proxy, and the proxy seems to be working correctly (whatismyip.com confirms that I'm going through the proxy) =) -- "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<