List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem Configuring QT for KDevelopment
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-20 19:32:58

On 9/20/07, Diego Dora <diegodora@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that all that is allready installed.... I think that perhaps im
> skipping some configurations issues.... any idea?.

you might have to switch to a Qt4/KDE4 config or something. On Arch
linux, which I use, whenever I want to compile a KDE 4/Qt4 app, I have
to do qt-config qt4 as root, then log in again (or source
/etc/profile). And back to qt-config qt3 when I want to compile a Qt3
app. So that might be the problem?!??