List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: anonymous SVN down?
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-09-20 14:49:05

On 20.09.07 13:57:08, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> ospite@pavilion:~/comp-kde4/kdebase> svn up
>
> Caricamento di oggetto esterno in 'workspace/kwin/clients/oxygen/lib'
> svn: Non riesco a connettermi all'host 'anonsvn.kde.org': Timeout della
> connessione
>
> I've got a SVN account. Why this external reference has to be downloaded as
> anonymous?

Because else it breaks for people without svn account.

> And why anonymous is down?

anonsvn is slow sometimes, but it does work for me right now:
andreas@morpheus:~>svn ls svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE
kde-common/
kdeaccessibility/
kdeaddons/
kdeadmin/
kdeartwork/
kdebase/
kdebindings/
kdeedu/
kdegames/
kdegraphics/
kdelibs/
kdemultimedia/
kdenetwork/

Andreas

--
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.