List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Walt Mossberg
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2007-09-18 5:24:45

David Johnson wrote:
> I don't use Linux, so Mr. Mossberg's opinions on it remain irrelevant to me.

In a way, his comments aren't all that relevant to Linux because he
doesn't make a clear distinction between the DeskTop and  the OS it is
running on.

I, OTOH, do make that fine distinction.  When he thinks that KDE and/or
GNOME (e.g. "Linux" works as good as Windows and Mac, it really doesn't
make much difference which flavor of *NIX it is running on as long as
the underlying OS is able to support all of the features.

--
JRT