List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: colors kcm
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-09-16 21:09:50

Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> I also wondered what (if anything) should be done
> with the code that's at kdebase/workspace/kcontrol/colors/

Well I disabled it a while back, I assume that it will be blackhole'd
(i.e. 'svn rm') when the new stuff is moved to kdebase.

Jeremy: if no one objects I'll plan to do this move in a few days, or
sooner if a few people want to "get it over with" :-). There has already
been some noise on IRC to go ahead and move it, since it's no worse
than... well, nothing (which is what we have since I disabled the old
one). Although maybe that was you I am thinking of :-).

--
Mathew
(sorry, .sig file is on the other computer)