List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Qt Designer + KDE Menus?
From:       Kelly <lightsolphoenix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-09 20:17:02

I know this probably sounds like a horribly newbie question, but I am a newbie
to Qt and KDE, so I guess it's okay.  I notice that Qt Designer adds a QMenu
and a QStatusBar to most designed forms.  How would one use the standard KDE
menu stuff (KMenu, etc.) with that?  Or is it standard procedure to just
define the form as a widget and leave the menu/statusbar/etc stuff for the
actual code?