List:       kde-devel
Subject:    No "history.go(-1)" in KHTMLPart?
From:       "william lee" <welemon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-07 11:26:53

hi all,
    I found KHTMLPart itself doesn't interpret javascript history
functions, like "history.go(-1)". But Konqueror does support it.
    I have test the "testkhtml" in the KDE test example. It ignore
javascript history functions too. But I need to implement a
QMainWindow host a web browserm, and it will be no buttons.
    I have done some research in Konqueror code, but find nothing. :(
    What should I do, if i want "history" works in javascript.

Thanks
  William