List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Version of docbook.index sections
From:       "koos vriezen" <koos.vriezen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-28 13:44:02

Hi,

 I need some hints how to set revision in a docbook.index for sections.
The problem is if I update the docs for my extragear app and copy all
translations, I can't control the content of the translated handbook
(and noticed these have outdated sections). So ideally I set a version
somewhere per section, so newer sections stay english.
How can I do that?

Tia,
Koos