List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Apidocs Mainpages
From:       Alex Merry <huntedhacker () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-07-25 23:22:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'm been working on the main pages for the KDE apidocs.  I've got
through kdelibs and most of kdebase (some work remains on
workspace/plasma and workspace/solid).

However, I'm going to be away for most of August, and won't have much
time to do more work on it until September.  If anyone wants to pick up
where I left off (there's a load more modules to do), feel free.

Allen Winter (winter@kde) is the person to talk to if you get stuck, but
it should mainly be a case of copying and adapting the Mainpage.dox
files from kdelibs and kdebase.

More info: http://lists.kde.org/?t=118428627400004&r=1&w=2

Thanks

Alex

PS: I'll pick up any work left to do in September.

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org