List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Does Ajax work with Konqueror 3.5.6?
From:       Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas <me () guillermoamaral ! com>
Date:       2007-07-22 14:23:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 22 July 2007 05:56:03 Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> Konqueror has excelent support for ajax. Be aware thought that much ajax
> code is browser-specific and might therefor not work in Konqueror if it
> hasn't been written carefully enough.
>
> `Allan

  I agree, If it works in Mozila Firefox it can work with Konqueror, at least
that is what I have noticed with AJaX services I have developed for my
employeer, fade effects don't work and there are one or two missing
JavaScript objects but nothing major, Some sites don't even test it, if you
change the browser identification they work just fine (iGoogle comes to
mind).

GA

--
Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas