List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Top Level Module APIDOX Pages
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-07-20 16:46:49

On Friday 20 July 2007 9:19:12 am Alex Merry wrote:
> On Thursday 19 Jul 2007, David Jarvie wrote:
> > One minor spelling mistake: s/extendible/extendable/. :)
>
> Hmm... I changed it from extendable to extendible because vim's
> spellcheck said so.  It seems, however, that both spellings are valid.
> wordnet.princeton.edu lists both, the OED only extendible.
>
> Anyone know which is the correct spelling in US English (or whether both
> are valid)?

Both are valid according to dict:extendable

A few other comments:
 - kdelibs doesn't have a smallish list of @authors or a @maintainer (unfortunately)
   so it is ok to omit those tags.  however, i do think you should use @licenses @lgpl @bsd
   on the Overview section

- Please rename the "Class Search" section to "Search".  Because I plan to have
  other searches on api.kde.org sometime in the not-too-far-distant-future.
  For example, a method search.

- The "Overview | Components | Development | Class Search" line isn't obvious enough.
   Maybe use bold fonts?

Thanks Alex.  Great work.
-Allen