On Tuesday 17 July 2007 1:22:10 am Jeff Anderson wrote: > Is there a standard copyright and license text that can be copy/pasted > into each file EBN states is missing such? It'd just bring that issue > count down quite a bit and give everyone a better stance on how many > actual issues there are. > There is a standard copyright line that we agreed upon a long time ago but has never been documented AFAIK. Copyright copyright-years, real name A real person (or company) with a real, useful email address. One person per line. examples: Copyright 2005-2007 Allen Winter Copyright 2005,2008-2010 John Doe IIRC, we decided that (c) and (C) are meaningless and can be added optionally: i.e, the following are also ok: Copyright (c) 2005-2007 Allen Winter Copyright (C) 2005,2008-2010 John Doe >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<