List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Material for KDE (4) talk
From:       Ian Wadham <ianw2 () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-07-09 7:25:43

Thank you very much, everybody, for your helpful suggestions.
I can see I have some intensive reading ahead of me ... :-)

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:35 pm, Patrick Aljord wrote:
> you're kde developper and you don't read the dot??? :-)

Well, no ... Is it required reading? ... :-)  Seriously, I have been
a KDE developer for several years, but only in KDE Games.  Re
KDE generally, the desktop and all that, I am a *user* rather than
a developer, though I do dip into Commit Digest, dot, Planet and
Techbase occasionally and I did once fix a bug in KXMLGUI.

Until I volunteered for this talk, I was happy to wait for the release
of KDE 4.0 to find out more about its features, other than games.

All the best, Ian W.