List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to package kde apps?
From:       Lorenzo Bettini <bettini () dsi ! unifi ! it>
Date:       2007-06-27 17:08:28

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 27.06.07 12:45:18, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
>> Thomas Baumgart wrote:
>>> Hi all,

>>> and if you run 'make distcheck' it even runs a bunch of checks to see that
>>> install/uninstall are correct and all files are contained in the tarball.
>> actually (see also another post of mine), at least with the version of
>> kdevelop from svn I was using at that time (few months ago), make
>> distcheck never worked...  probably things have changed in the way
>> makefiles are generated by kdevelop...
>
> KDevelop doesn't generate Makefile's. Its your buildsystem that does
> this and I guess you're using automake (because I can't recall a make
> distcheck in qmake) in which case the problem might simply be that the
> application template you used is not setup properly (autoconf/automake
> wise).

yes of course I meant the the autotools files generated by kdevelop

as I said in a previous post, before upgrading kdevelop (and
regenerating the templates) not even make dist used to work...

probably now also the make distcheck issue is solved...

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)