List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Q_PROPERTY, QComboBox and KConfigDialogManager
From:       Petri Damsten <petri.damsten () iki ! fi>
Date:       2007-06-24 18:17:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I have QComboBox derived class that has user property defined like this:
Q_PROPERTY(QString language READ language WRITE setLanguage USER true)

I want to use this KMFLanguageComboBox in KConfigDialog but
KConfigDialogManager seems to give QComboBox (and derived classes) a special
handling and seems to always return currentText/currentIndex which is not
what I wanted. Is there a way around this?

Petri

--
Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.
Mahatma Gandhi