List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase/apps fixes - Krazy
From:       Jeremy Whiting <jeremy () scitools ! com>
Date:       2007-06-23 18:55:25

Hej Kris,

There were a couple places in here that you fixed where the app was relying on
non-const QString getting passed in by value and copied.  I fixed a couple of
them by copying the const QString & to a local temp variable, but others I
just reverted and leave to the app developer to find a better way to fix them
later.  Anyway, it's checked in just now.

Thanks,
Jeremy Whiting