List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: error compiling kdelibs/kstyle/oxygen
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2007-06-21 14:29:50

Style will be subject to some major changes - assumingly this weekend.
All platform dependent calls will be removed or #ifdef'd  (but you'll loose at
least one feature w/o XRender - crossfading tabs + performance will not be
optimal)

Thomas

--
Fear... Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt.