List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: amaroK playlist tiny problem
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-06-10 19:27:28

On 10.06.07 14:17:31, Mario Young - Mantis Technology Solutions wrote:
> I have a problem in the playlist in amaroK:
>
> 1. I have the Jackson 5 Gold Album and have 2 CDs, so I tag Album with
> "Jackson 5 Gold Album" in the 2 cds.
>
> 2. Disc Number Tag, is tag "1" in the fist CD and the second with "2",
>
> 3. The tag "track number" in the first cd 1,2,3,etc and the same
> in the second (so I have 2 tags with the track number 1 BUT diferent Disc
> number)
>
> 4. When I add the album (2 cds) in my play list start with the first track
> of the first disc. then change to the first track of the SECOND cd.
> and then back to the first track of the first CD (and loop forever in that 2
> tracks), this is WORNG
>
> Hope you people understand my error (I'm from colombia so my english is
> poor)
>
> This is not a tiny problem becouse that loop in that 2 tracks is CRAZY... :S

Uhm, I personally don't understand at all what the problem is. Is it
that amarok loops between these two tracks all by itself? If not explain
exactly what you did, which buttons you pressed, what happened and what
you expected to happen.

Apart from that: This is the wrong list, amarok has its own mailing
list. See https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/amarok

Andreas

--
You will obey or molten silver will be poured into your ears.