List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 3 improvements page (was: Re: KDesktop 3 transparency patch)
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2007-06-06 22:28:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Stefan Monov napisaƂ(a):
>> Not really. I hope there is a central point where such patches would be
>> gathered, so that it is easy to discover for those interested.
>> Preferably somewhere on KDE pages.
> Well,
> I believe that the kde-apps criteria I mentioned counts as a 'central point
> where such patches are gathered' (note the present tense: various patches
> have indeed been submitted there already); also it has an upload/vote/comment
> system in place as of now. And people know the place and go there. OK, it's
> not part of the official "KDE pages" but so what?

The problem is that it is not obvious how to find it, it should be exposed.

> Anyway, maybe a wikipage somewhere on wiki.k.o with links to patches hosted at
> arbitrary hosts would feel more central to you?

Yes, wiki page (on techbase, I guess) is a good idea.
I have created initial contents for this page:
http://techbase.kde.org/KDE3Improvements

Just need someone with enough karma to bless linking it from main page
or somewhere else where it fits the wiki structure.

	Krzysztof Lichota