On 28.05.07 00:01:20, Rafael Fernández López wrote: > On Sunday 27 May 2007 23:50:45 Andreas Pakulat wrote: > > I can't reproduce that here with Qt's Plastique style, which style are > > you using? I'm thinking this may be a bug in the style rather than > > kdevelop - it doesn't happen either with the Plastik, Keramik or any > > other Qt style. > > It is the Oxygen style. I have tried with plastique style and others, and it > seems it is drawn correctly. > > Applying this patch and using whatever theme it will work correctly. > > Of course, if you don't agree, I just revert my changes locally :) I guess that means the extra space around the scrollbars is "by purpose" from the oxygen team. Thats unfortunate (because thats really ugly and I can't see the purpose), but means that your patch is fine indeed. Please commit. Andreas -- There is a 20% chance of tomorrow. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<