List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Integrate KDE and vim
From:       Marc Deop i =?utf-8?q?Argem=C3=AD?= <damnshock () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-22 14:32:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 22 May 2007, Lex Hider wrote:
> And there is kyzis which is a kde version

Extracted from the yzis homepage:

"Development on yzis is slowly progressing. We currently have a libyzis based
on Qt4, with two GUIs almost working: ncurses and Qt-only. The KDE GUI is on
standby for now, but this is only temporary! We expect to release this
package (ncurses + Qt-only GUIs, with Qt4-libyzis) as soon as possible. We
will then work on the KDE gui and to bring back the famous KDE component. All
of this will be for kde4 though."

Damnshock