Hi all, this is the first time we write to this list. We made this question through #kde-devel with no response, so we make it here. Thanks in advance. We've a doubt about KDE start process. If we trace environment variables in startkde script we find that scripts in .kde/env are correctly executed and environment variables are set but after that, of all the variables we set there, there is one that does not survive in KDE session itself: LD_PRELOAD    any idea why is this happening? Bye -- Agustin Benito Bethencourt Director de Ejercicios Resueltos ( Grupo CPD ) mEDUXa's development coordinator www.grupocpd.com www.agustin.ejerciciosresueltos.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<