List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kuiserver - QItemDelegate issues
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Rafael_Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?=" <ereslibre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-18 10:05:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi all,

It seems the bug that I observed on QItemDelegate came back when going back
to kuiserver. You can remember the story at http://www.ereslibre.es/?p=6. It
is not exactly the same bug, but seems to be related, since the delegate is
not able to show any information, except the editor itself. The editor is
supposed to be at the bottom, where in top of it there is lots of
information about the job itself.

I'm going to test this bug properly and give information to TT, but I think
we could draw buttons with QStyle. We can get the behaviour of a QPushButton
if we do properly. In the end, having an editor for not editing the data in
the model is somehow strange.

So, in general, you think is an acceptable / good approach drawing them
instead of having real widgets into an editor ? In the end, buttons are the
easiest to draw and make their behaviour consistent with their widgets
QPushButton.

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López.