List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: What is KDE policy on supporting eash version?
From:       jos () mijnkamer ! nl
Date:       2007-05-12 8:45:10

3.5.x ARE bugfix releases for 3.5. We accept bugfixes and bugreports
on 3.5, and fix them in the 3.5.x releases (if we can find someone to
write a patch). If you have a bugreport on 3.4, the dev's most likely
tell you to use 3.5 and see if it's there. The bug might already been
fixed there, and they most likely won't accept a patch for 3.4 or
older.