List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kubuntu Panel Clock Tooltip
From:       Vic Fryzel <vic () shellsage ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 1:24:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alright, that makes sense.  And yeah I meant the change for 4, not 3.5.  I'll
keep a watch on it, but for now, as soon as I get akregator or kmail to even
start, I'll see about applying the change with something already available,
then just changing it later.

Thanks.

--
Vic Fryzel (vic at shellsage dot com)