List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kubuntu Panel Clock Tooltip
From:       Vic Fryzel <vic () shellsage ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 0:53:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Great, thanks Aaron.  Do you think it'd be advantageous to add that to
KDialog?  Or maybe just abstract it out somehow to kdelibs?

Since I'd like to use it for kdepim apps, it being in kdebase w/o a header
isn't very useful.  And isn't it the KDE way to abstract out as much as
possible (thus the reason for Solid)?  :D

--
Vic Fryzel (vic at shellsage dot com)
http://shellsage.com/