On Thursday 22 February 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote: > First: this is actually the wrong list to post requests, kde-core-devel > is better suited. That's a strange thing to say... kde-core-devel is for developers who are ready to make changes, not for requests ;) Imagine how much noise we'd get on k-c-d if it was the place for requests.. > KComboBox would behave very differently from QComboBox No I think this is about sorting the items before stuffing them into a *ComboBox; doesn't really need a kdelibs code change, but rather fixing the apps. Since alphabetical order doesn't -always- make sense, only sometimes. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<