List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Semi-OT] How to get a dbus array of dbus_object_path from a
From:       Iván Forcada Atienza <ivan () swscanner ! org>
Date:       2007-02-19 18:01:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi again!!

[dom, 18 feb 2007 13:12:24 +0100] - Thiago Macieira:
> Iván Forcada Atienza wrote:
> >But I'm too obstinate to give up, and finally found a workaround using
> >QDBusMessage (mail appart).
>
> Don't use workarounds. Use the proper methods.
>
> I didn't realise what the problem was until I tested it. The reply isn't a
> list of variants. It's a map.
>
> So, you should use QVariantMap (i.e., QMap<QString, QVariant>) not a
> QVariantList.

Hmmm... I must be missing something because I keep getting
"InvalidSignature" error, no matter if I use QVariantMap or
QMap<QString,QVariant>, and even if I use qDBusRegisterMetaType and
Q_DECLARE_METATYPE.

Cheers.

Iván Forcada Atienza:
  correo: ivan@forcada.info