List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: its unbelievable: removed functionality
From:       Alexander Dymo <dymo () ukrpost ! ua>
Date:       2007-02-15 13:19:51

On Thursday 15 February 2007 10:15, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Ok, I was wrong. ;-) There are other things that were possible with Tab
> Page mode though, which are not with IDEAl or SimpleIdeal, but I don't
> start to write them down here. I will ask for them for KDevelop4 at the
> right place. ;-)
I'd be glad to hear them ;) The basic architecture for new KDevelop Sublime UI
is pretty much finished so I think it is the right time to add features.
For instance, I'm looking for ideas on what to place instead of a tabbar. I
have my vision but it's not yet crystalized.

Also, you can hack in whatever you need,
<shameless_plug>the code is not so scary as kmdi ;) </shameless_plug>