List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: how to solve a dependency problem in kalzium
From:       Benoit Jacob <jacob () math ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2007-01-30 18:09:37

Many thanks Aaron, your 2 replies help a lot (I reply only once to
not clutter the list).

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> is it possible to make the 3D viewer a plugin? either a kalzium specific
> plugin or a kpart? that way the plugin could be shipped/installed separately
> if desired and 3D viewing would become an optional feature.

Carsten already made the 3D viewer a KPart, sitting in
libkdeedu/libscience/compoundviewer.

What you say seems to imply that this solves my problem, but I didn't
realize it did! Well, great news then.

Thanks,
Benoit