This may or may not be related, but I think the libs are allowed to be broken on mondays. I think this is the day that Aaron Seigo tries to get all of his kdelibs changes done. Mike On Monday 29 January 2007 01:28, Brad Hards wrote: > On Sunday 28 January 2007 23:07, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote: > > Hai there, > > I got the same error with today's svn snapshot :( > > No idea. Are there any logs beyond the build record? > > Does it work if you try to build from just a svn checkout (without the > RPM)? > > Do you have plenty of free diskspace? > > Brad > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > >> unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<