Am Sonntag, 28. Januar 2007 18:31 schrieb BenoƮt Jacob: > On Thursday 25 January 2007 16:33:06 Stephan Kulow wrote: > > If that's the easier solution, I don't care too much. But you have to be > > aware that whenever we copied stuff, it outdated _way_ too quickly. And > > it will happen here too. > > Finally, I've imported the full vanilla GMM++ at the following location: > /trunk/kdesupport/eigen/gmm/ > > Having it inside Eigen makes sense because we're going to add to Eigen a > wrapper allowing to use parts of GMM in a more friendly way (using GMM > directly remains of course possible). Just make sure you rename all symbols you load directly into eigen - as otherwise you make it impossible for apps to use eigen _and_ GMM Greetings, Stephan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<