List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Move KSirc to extragear
From:       Urs Wolfer <uwolfer () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-24 17:35:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 24 January 2007, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> 1) Is IRC needed? yes
> 2) Is KSirc maintained? no
> 3) Should it go to somewhere else? yes

The question is where it should go to. KDE extragear as proposed? The problem
is, that it is not ported to KDE4, and it has not a maintainer. Should we
move it anyway to extragear, but disable it from compile, of course? This way
it will not "disappear" and somebody will probably pick it up. If we remove
KSirc completly, there is almost no chance for a future of it.

Should we create a new trunk folder for unmaintained / unported apps?

Bye
urs