On Wednesday 24 January 2007 17:58, Eike Hein wrote: > Guillaume Laurent wrote: > > Please explain how a multiplayer gamer on irc isn't a geek :-). > > It's about volume. If they are geeks, there are more of > them than you had in mind when you decided to play the > geek card :-). Not really (I'm aware of how "wide" the gaming scene is), but I agree this thread must be closed so let's leave it at that. -- Guillaume. http://telegraph-road.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<