List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Move KSirc to extragear
From:       Alexander Dymo <dymo () ukrpost ! ua>
Date:       2007-01-24 15:54:37

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 16:40, Jaison Lee wrote:
> Don't get me wrong; extragear has its place. I just fear you don't
> realize the downside to it.
Well, maybe there're downsides but apparently none of extragear app
maintainers complain about them actively ;)
And I think that you also underestimate our users. They are smart and
will find their IRC client and will install it when needed.

--
Alexander who has been happy konvi user for years and who
installed it everywhere he works (including his macbook).