List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Autostart management in KDE3
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <superstoned () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-19 14:25:07

no, but there have been some attempts on kde-apps (tough i'm afraid
they only managed the files in ~/.kde/Autostart, it's authors wheren't
aware of this other method).

'Autostart manager' also manages ~/.kde/env and shutdown folder
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=45975
'Autostart'
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=32517

both kcontrol modules, btw