Hi David! 2007/1/19, David Faure : > The .desktop file can have a line like > X-KDE-autostart-condition=kmyapprc:General:Autostart:true > which means that it will only autostart if kmyapprc doesn't have, in the [General] group, > Autostart=false. > Then you can have a checkbox or a messagebox in your application to let the user > choose whether the app should be autostarted. Is there maybe a predefined KStdAction for that already, which I could use? > See http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdelibs/kinit/README.autostart?rev=438982&view=auto > for more details. Great, thanks for the pointer. That's what I was looking for. Yet what seems to be missing is a kcm module, which lists all installed autostart entries and allows to modify the autostart settings from a central place. Does something like that already exist? Michael >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<