Hi all! I'd like to have an application autostarted on session login and figured that installing a desktop file in $(prefix)/share/autostart is the best way to do that. The problem with this approach is, that I want to give the user the ability to disable the application from autostarting and I found no convenient method to do that. Does KDE3 provide mechanisms to achieve that? Will I have to code this logic myself and if so, what's the best way to do it? TIA, Michael >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<