List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Some questions regarding development for KDE3
From:       Alexander Dymo <dymo () ukrpost ! ua>
Date:       2007-01-18 15:53:19

On Thursday 18 January 2007 11:53, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> (while I'm ranting on Kate/KDevelop, did they still have this useless
> 'class tree' which shows every single class of the project as the sole mean
> of navigating through classes ?)
In addition to what Andreas listed we also can swich declaration/definition,
use ctags based "go to declaration/definition", navigate to the declaration of
the symbol under the cursor, navigate to the declaration of the type (or base
types and more) of symbol under the cursor (there's a patch to navigate to the
definition as well). Also quick open works not only for classes but for
methods and files as well.
This all comes with the back/forward navigation history actions, persistent
project bookmarks navigation.

So... what else do you need for navigation and does your Emacs have all
of these features? ;)