Hi, On Thursday 04 January 2007 08:58, Manish Chakravarty wrote: > Hello Everyone, > > I am working on a web testing tool called KWebTest > I need to be able to simulate a "click" on the buttons in a web page, using > the KHTML and other KDE api's > Maybe not directly KDE related but, have tried Jakarta JMeter [1]? it's a stress tool and it can simulate a complete users's web session by recording all the requests with an internal proxy server. [1] http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/ Cheers, -- Juan Luis Baptiste http://www.merlinux.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<