List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: qt-copy does not compile!
From:       Niels van Mourik <niels () shodan ! nl>
Date:       2006-12-28 11:07:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 28 December 2006 12:00, André Wöbbeking wrote:
> On Thursday 28 December 2006 11:51, Niels van Mourik wrote:

> > > if you want Qt in its source directory you NEED to set the prefix
> > > but no "make install".
> >
> > But that is exactly what I did the first two tries!!!!
>
> You used
>
> && make sub-src-install_subtargets \
> sub-tools-install_subtargets install_qmake install_mkspecs
>
> > I just checked $QTDIR, and all the normal binaries are available
> > ($QTDIR/bin) and all the libs do, so at least I can use it.
>
> Probably (I'm not sure whether your try to install Qt "damaged" some
> files).
Well, if it did go wrong at 'make install', which is probably the case, then
the compile itself went oke.

Btw, just compiled kdelibs succesful against it!

Thanks!

--
Alan Turing thought about criteria to settle the question of whether
machines can think, a question of which we now know that it is about